Command Courtesy, Earn Respect.
|Respect must be earnt.|
Respect can comes from overcoming adversity. Like the plant that surviving in an unhealthy environment, adversity brings out true character of people, and people who overcome tough situations and thrive are resepected and envied by others.
Here are some of my ideas on how to ensure that you earn respect.
- Be Authentic. Be you. Be who you are meant to be. Don't try to be someone else, or fake it.
- Be good at what you do. People will always respect people who are successful or skilled
- Show integrity and character. Do what you say you will do.
- Don't bad-mouth or talk about others. Nothing removes respect quicker than this.
- Respect others and make sure you show it.
- Being a role model. People will alwasys look up to role models
- Standing for something. People may not respect the stance, but will respect you for it.
- Show professionalism and class in what you do.
Leadership,Life and Style